Dr. Sunit Shah
M.D., D.M. (Neurology)
- Dr. Sunit Shah is a renowned name in his field, with a vast experience of >20 years, He graduated from SMS college, then he moved to R.N.T medical college for his M.D.(Medicine) and completed his DM (Neurology ) from King George’s medical college.
- He worked with Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, for a period of one year.
- He worked as a Senior Consultant Neurologist at Tongia Heart and General Hospital, Jaipur.
- He was the visiting neurologist in practically all private Hospitals , Jaipur
- He fulfilled his dreams by establishing Advanced Neurology Care Centre (ANCC) in Oct 2000 with comprehensive neurophysiology lab , having Rajasthan first video EEG , other than NCV , EMG , BAEP.
- He Has the credit of being among the few neurologists in the country and the first one in Raj. to have started Inj. Botulinum Toxin therapy in various neurological diseases
*Rastriya Yuva Chetna Award
*Rajesh Pilot Award
*Awarded young achiever award by MEDICAL PRACTITIONER SOCIETY for Year 2012.
*Received visionary of Rajasthan Award organized by India Today group in June 2016.
*Awarded Major Paul Harris Fellowship by Rotary International.
*Awarded “ Excellence in Neurology “ by Private Hospitals and Nursing Homes Society in June 2016.
*Received ‘BEST NEUROLOGIST OF RAJ.YEAR-2016’ award by 94.3 MY FM.
- President, Rotary Club Jaipur North -2018
- Ex- Scientific executive, Medical Practitioner Society.
- Ex-Joint Secretary , Medical , Practitioner Society.
- Ex- Associate Editor, Medics News, an official Journal of M.P.S
- Member Advisory Board Medic News.
- Ex-Secretary , Khandelwal Medico-Society
- Board of Director since 2014 Rotary Club Jaipur North.
- Life Member Indian Academy of Neurology.
- Life Member Indian Epilepsy Association.
- Life Member Indian Medical Association.
- Life Member Indian Stroke Association.
- Life Member Indian Headache Society.
Anu Shah (Managing Director)
Mrs. Anu Shah has her education from Delhi. After completing her Post-graduation in English. She worked as senior soft skills trainer in an M.N.C . & finally decided to join brain tower as a management head. She take care of all the administrative and managerial aspects of the hospital.